contact us
get in touch
get in touch
Gold Reef City, Northern Parkway, Ormonde
get in touch
get in touch
email addresS


How to report a problem? SOJO reports council related issues on behalf of paying members.

(The general community can also report a problem via our website)
The below are the department that we work with:
  • JRA (Joburg Roads Agency)
  • JW (Joburg Water)
  • City Parks
  • Pikitup
  • City Power
  • Environmental Health
  • By law enforcement (JMPD)
  • SAPS
  • Building control
  • EMS
The problems are:
  • Pot holes
  • Knocked over traffic signs
  • Traffic lights not working
  • Missing covers - Water meter, water valve, storm water, manhole
  • Burst water pipes or leaks
  • Blocked storm water drains
  • Electricity related issues
  • Over crowding
  • Illegal dumping
  • Etc.
When completing the below  kindly check if you have added the following information:
  1. Your name and contact details
  2. The address of the problem - be specific
  3. The suburb area
  4. Business or residential related
  5. A detailed explanation of the problem
  6. And any other details that may be important
We will then send the problem to relevant department and send you the reference number